Mother's Day High Tea Party with Ohio Tea Company Tea










I love a good tea party- especially with my mom!!

I have seen this tea party posted the last few years, but it's always on a Sunday and we have lunch plans together.  This year I noticed that they were doing curbside pick up on Saturday and Sunday.

I was so excited I could go pick up one to share with my mom.  After talking to my mom we decided to order another one and split it between the 5 of us- me, mom, dad, Aunt Joyce, and Jill.
Mom said she'd set the table to a tea party.  


I drove over to Canton to pick up the boxed goodies. 
They also had a option to buy flowers, but I passed on that option.



They had everything packaged up all nice for us.



What a great assortment of goodies!!





Jill also made these really good chocolate chip scones and lime cookies.  They were really yummy!!


What a fun afternoon treat.  So nice to sit and have a "meal" together, it's been over 7 weeks since we did this!!!


It was pricey, but it was a really fun treat.  And super fun to all be together again.



The salmon Crostini might have been might favorite.   They did not skimp on salmon.  But, all the food as really good. 


We had delicious Ohio Tea Company tea.  They sent two kinds- we made a pot of each.  One of Tranquility and one of Peach Apricot, 


We really did have enough food for all 5 of us. We split 2 meals for all of us.


Okay, this was the sugar spoon, but it was by my soup so I used it, lol!!


My mom made me this card as a thank you for the Mothers Day tea.  I love this card!!!  So fitting for the issues we are facing today. 


Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom!!  I love my mom, she is wonderful and has taught me so much!  I have no idea where I would be without her love, godly wisdom, and guidance.  I am so blessed!!!

I also had these cuties show up for some Bubble Tea today

How sweet are they? In exchange for Bubble Tea I got a jar of their home made honey!  These gals are so sweet!!

#KettlesOn


No comments:

Post a Comment