Day 41 Inca Tea, Machu Picchu Mango




I tried to visit Inca Tea in Cleveland- but I went to their old location.  So, someday I will have to find the Inca store that is open.

I did find them at the CLE airport and enjoyed a chai.


Day 41 of working from home.  I am fever free and cleared for the day!


I am featuring Inca Tea.  They are headquarter in Cleveland Ohio.
The unique thing about this tea is that they have Peruvian Purple Corn in all their teas.


Mango, Purple Corn, Hibiscus Petals, Natural Flavors, Rose Hip Peel and Apple.


This is an herbal tea- I had my water temp at 212 degrees and I steeped for around 3 minutes.

Tea made with purple corn - The deep, rich color of purple corn makes it a rich source of antioxidants – compounds that knock out harmful free radicals and reduce inflammation.



From the wesite, "A hike into the Andes doesn’t follow a straight path. Neither does Inca Tea. Mango is a favorite flavor of our founder, so we made this slightly tropical variation of our original Peruvian Spiced Berry purple corn tea blend.
With luscious mango, sweet herbs and citrus flavors added to the antioxidant-rich purple corn tea base, Machu Picchu Mango is a refreshingly different, exceptionally healthy tea experience. Especially when served on ice. Try one and live life with a twist."


I really do enjoy this tea and I don't taste any corn in the tea at all.  It's got the tartness from the hibiscus, which I love, and then then the other fruity flavors.  I would say I taste the apple and the mango next.  They blend well together.  I love the notes I get from this tea.

I actually got THREE cups of tea from the one serving.  Note- I did steep the last cup for about 5 minutes.


After I shared my featured Tea, look what popped up in my feed!  This is the second time this has happened.  If you are wanting to try this tea, the sampler is a great way to do that.




I also had some visitors for tea!!!

Heidi came  over for some Bubble Tea.  
I am excited for some Wednesday Wanderings this summer with Heidi.  I can't wait to see what kind of ethnic foods we find this year.  We have tried to do one field trip a month during the summer. 
The past two years we have done- Vietnamese, French, Ethiopian, Thai, Nepalian, and more.


Okay, these guys did not come for tea- but were part of my day.

These ladies came over for tea and stayed for lunch. They brought me Baja. Kristie and I graduated together, we have been great friends for over 35 years.  I love hanging out with her and her daughter....or even her husband too, lol.   I always laugh and have a great time with them. Good friends make everything better.



#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment