Teas and Such, Lemonade Punch

 

I found a new tea company that I am really enjoying!!

I first tried their sampler set so that I could see what their teas were like, so far I am really enjoying them!!


The sampler set it so cool.  And each tea has a matching card with a picture of the tea and then on the back there is a description of the tea and how to prepare it.  It is super helpful.




The aroma was incredible!  As soon as I opened the cute tin I could smell the great fruity aroma.



  

Ingredients: Green Mate’, Lemon, Apple, Strawberry, Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Red Currents, and Raspberry
Steep 1 heaping teaspoon at 200° for 3-5 minutes 

My friend and co worker, Amy, came over and had the Lemonade Punch and really loved it. I tried it and I am a fan too. The flavors blend so well.  There is a sweet lemon flavor and as I drink it different fruit notes come forward.  It really is like a Lemonade punch, this is a really nice tea!

                    



I just want to sit in this chair and drink tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment