Pioneer Coffeehouse Hibiscus Iced Tea




          

I heard that Pioneer had Avocado Toast and I wanted to try it. I had a $5 gift card I thought I would use too.

But, then I saw if you bought a $25 gift card you would get one of their Pioneer glasses for free.  The glasses are normally $8, so I figured it was win win.  I would surely use a $25 gift card here.

I love hibiscus, so I ordered their iced tea.  It has great hibiscus flavor, but I must warn you it also has a strong licorice flavor too.  So, if you aren't a fan of licorice, I would try another one of their iced teas.  


You can order on line and pick up in their drive thru.  Super easy!!


I need to find out if they sell loafs of this bread!!  It was amazing!!!!!  It was garlic and something and it was so flavorful and delicious.


There are lots of tea options at Pioneer. See below:




For $2.99 I got my first Hartzler mini milks.  The strawberry is so good!!!

Here also is my free glass.


Check out Pioneer!  They have really great, friendly staff  and their drinks and goodies are really yummy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment