NOVUS- Citrus Chamomile

At Beulah Beach I was introduced to a new tea.  I love this Citrus Chamomile tea!  The citrus was mild and the Chamomile was the start of the tea.   I love that Novus uses the nylon bags.  It is like making a bag tea into a loose leaf tea.  You get the perfect amount in a contained bag.  I also left the bag in the cup while I drank it and the tea did not get bitter.  It is caffeine free, and I was able to get two cups out of the one bag. 
In reading the website, this tea is a Bigelow product and appears to be only a food service tea.  It does not appear that you can buy it on line.  Maybe next time you are in a restaurant or hotel, or staying at Beulah Beach Camp you will have to see if they carry this product...and then grab a few extra!





It has a very pretty light yellow color.  It is a very mild, calming tea.

http://www.novustea.com/


5/29 Additional note:
I found Novus for sale on the Bigelow website!!!  I am a happy camper!!  12 sachets for $6.95, I saw at least 13 flavors on the website!  I see that they have a gift sampler for $19.95 as well. Persian Pomegrante Herbal, and Wild Encouter Herb are next on my list to try!!!
http://www.bigelowtea.com/Catalog/Category/36/31/Novus+Tea.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment