TEAVANA ACAI MATETINI



One of my favorite Teavana tea is Acai Matetini

http://www.teavana.com/the-teas/mate-teas/p/acai-matetini-mate-tea

you can get 2oz for $8.00

Look at the fruit!  I again store my Teavana tea in their tins.  The loose leaf tea stays fresh for up to a year.
 
The newest craze in cocktails inspired the infusion of real fruit, herbs, and flowers with mate tea. Our mock martini is a classy notch up, first blending 'superfruits' acai, blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry. Added to that are crisp granny smith apples and sweet pineapple, brightened with the zesty citrus notes of orange, lemongrass, and hibiscus. Cheers! SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Crisp and sweet berries, followed by sweet pineapple and finished with minty undertones
Look again at the real fruit in this tea!  The taste is so amazingly fresh.  It is good cold too. So, if the cup sitting on my desk gets cold it does not bother me.  This is good hot or cold.  With this tea I can usually get 3 cups of tea out of one serving.  Steep this mate tea for 5-6 minutes.

Look at the color.  Man, there is nothing about this tea that I don't like!

No comments:

Post a Comment