REPUBLIC OF TEA- Acai Superfruit


The tin is 3.5 oz- which makes between 50-60 cups the price on line is $10.50...the is roughly .20 a cup!  I really enjoy this tea.  It has a strong rich favor.  I love elderberries, my mom makes me an elderberry pie almost every year for my birthday.  And I love elderberries in my tea!!

 


INGREDIENTS: Fine Green tea, elderberries, hibiscus, blackberry leaves, aronia juice, red currants, acai juice, and natual acia flavors.


                                              Here is the third cup- just as beautiful in color as the first!!!!

http://www.republicoftea.com/full-leaf-teas/c/145/

One of the most nutritious fruits in the world, the Açaí (ah-sigh-ee) berry, has the rich flavors of concord grape and ripe blueberries. Sip your way to good health with this green tea blend.
Açaí Green Tea was featured on "What's in" on NBC's Today show

Steeping Instructions
Steeping green tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. Then pour water over tea and steep for 1-3 minutes (if using a tea bag) or 2-4 miuntes (if using full-leaf tea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment