TEALIGHTFUL TREASURES


I have found a home tea tasting company.  Tonight I got a call from the owner/creator Charlene Phillips.  We had a nice chat.  She and I have a lot in common, she used to be in the insurance business like me.  She loves tea and started this business in her home in 2000.  Tealightful® has been featured in USA Today, Parents and Rochester Healthy Living magazine.

With this company you have tea tastings in peoples home and they can also taste scones, dessert mixes, and savory mixes (which the company sells).  I love that she makes the tea blends in her home.  The tea blends are unique to this company in most cases.  This lady is living my dream job!!!!

Listen to some of these flavors... Big Apple Green, Carrot Cake Rooibos, Cherry Almond Vanilla Black Tea, Mango Tangerine Punch, Oolong Orange Blossom, Warming Walnut Green, and soooo many more!!!

 I am very excited about the thought of doing this.  I believe that she said that there are only 3 consultants in Ohio, so the area is not saturated with consultants.
 
Have any of you heard of this company?  Any thoughts?  I will try the tea and let you know what I think.  If I like it as much as I think I will I may just have to start a new little venture!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment