NEW MUGS!!!!!

I went to the Beulah Beach benefit auction.  I was able to get a few fun "tea" related items.

I got a Reed & Barton Vintage Silver Tea Pot, a basket with some Tea mix, scone mix and a travel mug, and then lastly my favorite were there owl mugs!!!  It was a fun, "heated" silent auction bidding war with a great lady name Sandy from the Cleveland area.

This morning before the auction began I was able to have a cup of tea and walk the beach.  Lake Erie was a little rough this morning, but still relaxing and peaceful.  I love walking the beach, drinking my tea and spending some time with God.

 
When I try this tea and scone mix I will let you know what I think!!!!



If Sandy is reading this blog, I wanted to let her know that I found some mugs on Amazon.com that are kind of like these...  http://www.amazon.com/Whimsical-Coffee-With-Lifes-Printed/dp/B006ZA0AZE/ref=pd_sim_k_2

and   http://www.amazon.com/Set-Whimsical-Ceramic-Coffee-Mugs/dp/B00BJO0WGI/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1369521529&sr=8-25&keywords=owl+coffee+mug

with the second link you can get TWO mugs for $20.00  VERY FUN!!


 
Here is my silver tea pot.  I can't wait to use it!  Every time I use it I will think of Beulah Beach and say a prayer for the ministry there.

No comments:

Post a Comment