Best cup of tea....

 
I am at my favorite place on Earth!!!  Beulah Beach in Vermillion, Ohio.  I have been coming to this Christian Camp and Retreat Center since I was probably 5.  When I was 8 I went forwarded at Bible & Missionary Conference to dedicate my life to serving God...in whatever way that would be.  Then from the age of 8-17 I was a camper at the camp, then from 18-
 approximately 37 I was a camp counselor.  I even lived at the camp for a year and was the guest service coordinator.  Today I up for about 20 hours for the 5th Annual Auction to raise money for the camp.  As I sit over looking Lake Erie I reflect on how AWESOME our God is.  I am enjoying a cup of tea, listening to the waves crash against the rock, and feeling totally blessed!!!
 
I hope that this weekend you can take time to sit, relax with some tea, and  reflect on how good God is!  If you don't know God, I would be happy to tell you about Him.  He is life changing!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment