Tarrymore Tea

At the Beulah Beach  benefit auction this year over $100k was raised to help the camp.   To learn more about Beulah Beach Auctions, you can click on this link.    http://www.beulahbeach.org/benefitauction  
 If you have followed my blog for any length of time you know that Beulah Beach is the most special place on earth to me.  Well, at the silent auction portion of the day, I won this tea basket.  And this Tarrymore Tea was in the basket.  You can learn more about Sue, the lady who makes this tea on her blog site listed below. 
 
From Sue's blog:  I will never be bored. I have many interests, cooking being at the top of the list. I have been doing all occasion and wedding cakes for 20+ years. I have been catering for almost that long and had my own cafe & bakery for a season. I love to try new things and am a firm believer in "playing with your food". I created the name Tarrymore as a name for my Chai tea mix that I make and sell. My slogan is "Tarrymore, a spicy cup of creamy comfort". I have been married to Harvey for almost 31 years, whom I met when I was 16. We have 2 children and 3 grandchildren. I love being a grandma!!

you can order Tarrymore Tea from her at tarrymore@yahoo.com- just put "tea order" in the subject line.


So now for the tea tasting...what did I think of the chai mix?????  The label says 1 rounded tsp per 2 oz of water- I thought maybe that was a lot of mix, so when I did 16 oz of water I did 5 tsp instead of 8.  I found it VERY delicious!!!!  I did find it smooth and creamy.  I do not want to think what the calories were though- hahaha. I probably would not add any more mix, I might even try a little less next too.  I would give this mix two thumbs up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment