SMITH Bon Bon

I received a new tea from Robin this morning.  I love getting these plastic bags at work.  We had our first miss.  This is one of Robins favorite teas, but for me, I thought it was a miss.  I thought the color while it was steeping was beautiful.  Unfortunately the stevia after taste was too much for me.  As my nephew would say, we all have different taste buds :)
 
 
 
 
A delightful, caffeine-free confection in a cup, combining the creamy flavor of Northwest grown peppermint leaves with the sweet cinnamon, licorice, ginger, and distinct notes of chocolate. One sip and you'll feel like a very grown-up kid in a candy store.
Ingredients
Cinnamon bark from Viet Nam, Pacific Northwest peppermint leaves, Pakistani licorice root, Indian ginger and sarsaparilla root, and sweet stevia leaves from China.
Preparation
For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to a boil. Steep five minutes, or about as many licks as it takes to get to the center of a Charm's blow-pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment