TEALIGHTFUL TEA Open House...



http://www.tealightfultreasures.com/

I am having an Open House, on Sunday August 25 from 1-4, and I want to introduce you to the great line to Tealightful Products. I am realizing something though.....you guys might be just like me when it comes to home parties. Why do I say this? Because if you are like me, you are thinking one of about 4 things.
FIRST and foremost you are thinking- "Man, not another party!" Be honest, I know you are thinking that, I usually do to. Let me tell you why my party is different. IT'S TEA! No one is selling tea around here, I am the first in the area! (the closest person is Columbus) So, here is your chance to learn about something new. Tea is soo healthy and delicious. The parties I have are light hearted, relaxing, and fun!

SECOND, if you are like me you are thinking "I have no money to spend on this" Let ...me tell ya, that when you average this out, the tea ends up costing .22-.25 a cup!!! Also, there are scone mixes, dips, and other items that are less than $10.00. And you can come and just taste, I NEVER pressure anyone to buy.
THIRD, if you are like me you maybe thinking "I want to wait and see if I get a better offer for that day, I don't want to commit right now". Go ahead and commit now, what better offer can you get- hahahaha. This is an open house, you can come for 10 minutes and leave.
FOURTH, now here is the one I can't relate to, but someone you may be thinking, "I don't like tea". I hate to even think that there are some of you out there who don't like tea...heaven forbid...hahahaha. But, Tealightful does sell more than just tea. Plus, there are so many kinds to try, maybe you just haven't found the right one. Let me help you taste test a variety of teas!!!! Hope to see you at the taste testing party. Watch for incentives, fun facts, and silly things I will be posting. You won't want to miss out.


Contest Winners to date:
We had a winner for the first person to RSVP who won $5.00 off her order-- Elizabeth Wallace
We have several people entered to win free shipping at the party- Elizabeth Wallace, Annette Harrison, and Belinda Vance

You can still enter two contests:
Contest #1
if you are unable to make the party, and want to place an order, or you live out of town but want to place an order- place an order by August 11th and you are entered to win free shipping to anywhere in the USA!!!! I accept Visa and MasterCard :)

Contest #2
Anyone who RSVP's yes on Saturday the 3rd, Sunday the 4th, Monday the 5th, or Tuesday 6th will be entered into a drawing to win Spa Day Tealightful Tea!!!!! Yes- RSVP Today!!!!  This tea retails for $7.75

 
Product # T21334
Spa Day - 2 oz. - Custom Blend - Best Seller

Created for those days when you want to feel both calm & cool! Contains four simple ingredients, lemongrass, peppermint, cinnamon bark, licorice root!
Price: $7.75
 
WATCH FOR MORE OFFERS TO COME!!
 
Look at the difference between these two teas.  The tea on the left is the tea from a bag teas, the tea on the right is loose leaf tea!  Personally, I want the tea on the right!!!  Think how much more flavor you are getting from the loose leaf tea.

 
Send me a message if you are interested in placing an order or coming to the open house!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment