FLORA Rosy Oolong

 
 
  • 917 SW Washington, Portland, OR 97205
  • 503.227.0586
  • info@florapdx.com

  • This tea was great, I had 3 cups, from one infusion!!!  This is from my friend Robin.  This tea is smooth almost with a honey aftertaste. It was great!!!  I would not have thought I liked rose petals in my tea, but this was really good.
     
    I looked on the Flora website and I could not find Rosy Oolong, but I found Rose Congu- a black tea.
      
     
    Rose Congu-Rich, black tea with organic pink and red rose petals. A comforting dessert tea or morning treat. Excellent with milk and honey.

    Steep for at boiling for 3-5 mins.
    Contains caffeine.
    $3.50 per ounce



    Looks like a fun shop I will need to visit in Portland when I visit my sister next year!!!!

     
    UPDATE- I Googled Rosy Oolong and I found it!!
     
     
     
    Rosy Oolong Tea
     
    An exclusive collaboration between Knit Purl and local shop Flora, our Rosy Oolong blend is the perfect cup to cozy up with on a knitting-filled day. The tea has a beautiful milky body and light floral aroma we love! .4 oz  $4.50

    No comments:

    Post a Comment