River Maiden, Boba Fett... Starkrimson Pear spiked with spices, Black Tea Boba, and Brown Sugar, Vancouver, WA


Very fun, hip looking shop inside.  I love when coffee places, have tea too!!  This place has both fun teas and coffees.


My niece and I were out and about looking for tea in Vancouver.  Last year we went to River Maiden and I had a fun Boba tea, so I suggested that we go back again.


I tried the seasonal, Boba Fett- Starkrimson Pear spiked with spices and brown sugar, with Black Tea and Boba.  The photo above is what it would have looked like if I had gotten matcha instead of black tea.


The spiced pear was good.  It reminded me of applesauce, only with pears.  It was a super fun fall drink.  I wish I wasn't so scared of the matcha, cause I love the way that one looked.  But, the black tea was good and for me,if I am paying $4 something for a drink I want to enjoy the entire cup!  I will  have to work my way up to matcha in a bubble tea.


This was a really good boba tea.  This place has lots have fun drinks.  I love their creativity. I hope you get to try it.


My niece picked up iced coffee for her mom (my sister) and then we headed to her office to surprise her.  I had so much fun with my niece, she is the best!  She spent her morning off driving me around visiting tea places, seeing where my sister works, where she goes to college, seeing Vancouver signs and eating sushi.  i love family!




Vancouver WA


No comments:

Post a Comment