Bird & Blend Pineapple Mint, Cold Brew Tea





Dried apple, hibiscus, rosehip, dried coconut, pineapple pieces, lemongrass, peppermint, spearmint, flavour.

I love all the chunks of real fruit!!  This tea is really good cold brewed.  I don't pick up the coconut or pineapple, but I do get the peppermint, spearmint, and a light fruity taste.  It is very refreshing and minty.  I love it!


 Cold brew is a great way to drink tea.  By not heating it, you are not releasing the tannins and you can add cold water over and over again. Also you retain more antioxidants than hot brew and also it releases only half the caffeine.  I usually can add water 2-3 more times to my glass or  pitcher of water.    

If I have bagged tea I do one bag per 8 oz of water.  When I do the loose leaf in a pitcher, I generally eye ball it, but if you want something more specific go with 4 Tbsp per 1 quart.



I filled the pitcher up twice and it was great both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment