Hidden River Roasters, Chai in Camas WA


My niece took me to this great coffee shop- that had tea too.  I have been to Camas several times while visiting my sister and her family in Washington, but I have never been to this cute place.  Camas is a great little town.  I love how quaint it is.

I got an iced chai here.  I ended up getting 3 iced chai's today.  This one was really good.  I liked the flavors.  It was on the sweeter side, not too spicy.


They had a fun painted board in the back that was great for photos.  Katie and I had fun taking some pics.  They also have out door seating as well.


I love this gal!!!  She is my favorite niece...okay, my only niece.  She loves Jesus and her heart for others shines through.


Very fun place. I liked the decor a lot.  The staff was super friendly and helpful.  The cafe was clean and inviting. 
I hope you get a chance to try it.  Let me know if you try it out and what you like to drink there.

While there I noticed that they were selling a tea I had never heard of.  I asked the gal behind the counter about it and she said it was a mother/daughter team that had created the tea.  I bought some and I look forward to telling you about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment