Boba Tree Tea, Vancouver WA, 100 ounces of bubble tea



I was in Vancouver visiting my family and I my niece had the day off.  She was kind enough to help me find some fun tea places.  We saw this one on line with the giant jug of bubble tea and thought that sounded like a fun place to try!



This shop in Vancouver is super nice!  It is clean and the family that runs it is super friendly!!!  The mom, talked with us about other tea places to visit and was just so sweet.


The son who was at the counter let us try the tea we were thinking about.  He asked what we were doing next and I said we were gong for sushi.  He pulled up on line the sushi place he liked to go too.  This family was so kind and really fun too.

When we asked about the jug of tea that we saw on line, they said that they do that as a competition.  We asked if we could order it today and they laughed and said yes!



There are lots of flavors to choose from.  The owner told us she had come up with her own blends, not the powder mixes that can have so much sugar. She uses real fruit and it is a more natural real taste.  I could tell the difference when I tasted it too.

The base is a jasmine tea, which I like.  Then I ordered lavender.  She asked if I waned to mix it with peach.  She let me try a sample and I thought it was really good, so I said yes.  I then got peach bursting poppers in it.  It was really good!!!  I can't believe I ordered 100 ounces of bubble tea!!!  But, it was more for the experience than anything....and it was less than $20, so why not.


Here it is!!!  This is what 100 ounces of bubble tea looks like!

The owner was so great, next time I am in town I want to visit them again!!




My niece and I are giving it the taste test.  I loved the fresh cut peaches that were in this bubble tea.  This is probably the best, freshest, and fruitiest bubble tea I've ever had.

As a gift, she made me another bubble tea too.  It was great, there was an orange slice in it, pineapple pieces, boba and other it also had the jasmine tea base.  It was super refreshing!!!


Yes, I got my fill of bubble tea today!  It was SO worth it for the fun of being there, getting photos and meeting this family.  If you are in Vancouver WA- look them up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment