Tea's in Wayne County Ohio


So, the insurance company that I work for started giving us this great treat in the summer.  They have given us the options of 4 ten hour work days.  This is the second summer we have been given this treat. 

I try to make the most of the day off, I called my day off "Wednesday Wanderings".  During this day off I would make hair cut appointments, doctor appointments, and to try every tea place in Wayne County.

YES, you read that right.  I am from Wayne County Ohio and I wanted to visit every city, town, and village and try every tea place and find the best tea places for all of us!!

I was able to accomplish this goal and I have given you my favorites in each city, town, and village. Maybe next year I will try Stark or Holmes County.  I had so much fun traveling around and trying tea.



I discovered that most coffee places carry bagged tea and better yet, they have a signature tea drink.  Most popular signature teas are- Chai Latte- warm, cold or frozen, London Fog- warm or cold, Iced Tea, and Golden Milk Latte- warm or iced.


Cities, Towns, Villages in Wayne County Ohio and Tea Places:

1. West Salem- no tea place
2. Burbank- Steam Cafe, at the Lodi Outlet

3. Creston- no tea place
4. Sterling- no tea place
5. Rittman-no tea place
6. Doylestown- Coffee House

7. Eaton- no tea place
8. Clinton- no tea place
9. Marshallville- no tea place
10,  Burton City- no tea place
11. Orrville- SureHouse

**Also Orrville- Journey in Time- best place for antique tea cups/pots

12. Smithville- The Carpenter's Cup

13. Wooster- Undergrounds Cafe

a. pick #2 Tulipan Hungarian Pastry Shop

14. Madisonburg- no tea place
15. Congress- no tea place
16. Lattesburg- no tea place
17. Pittsburg- no tea place
18. Blachleyville- no tea place
19. Funk- no tea place
20. Craighton- no tea place
21. Shreve - He Brews  ***My vote for BEST IN WAYNE COUNTY***

22. Moreland- no tea place
23. Apple Creek- no tea place
24. Fredricksburg- Salt Creek Cafe


25. Mt Eaton- no tea place
26. Kidron- no tea place
**Kidron, Quince- Best Scones 

27. West Lebanon- no tea place
28. Dalton- Pioneer Coffeehouse 

Kerrie's Top 5 Picks

1. He Brews- Shreve
2, Pioneer Coffeehouse- Dalton
3. The Carpenter's Cup- Snithville
4. Fredricksburg- Salt Creek Cafe
5. Coffeehouse- Doylestown


Let me know what you think about these places and what you like to drink there.  If you see new places, let me know, I can't wait to try them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment