Squeeze & Grind, Camas. WA Iced Vanilla Chai with Caramel



My niece took me to one of her favorite spots, Squeeze & Grind.  She loves the smoothies there and thought I might enjoy a tea, and she was right.  They do carry Tazo Tea as their bagged tea, if you aren't looking for a chai or latte, but still want a tea.

I asked what kind of chai they had, she said that they had a powdered chai with a vanilla hint to it that was probably the most popular.  Or she said that there was a liquid concentrate that they do with Oregon Chai.  Since I am not a fan of the Oregon Chai I went with the powder chai and asked for a dash of caramel syrup in it.


This was a good iced chai. The flavor was nice and there was just a hint of vanilla and I liked the caramel that they added to it too.  It is a cute shop, small but cute. The staff was super friendly.  My niece enjoyed her smoothie and a bagel.



So much fun with my niece!!  She is a beautiful person inside and out.  I love that I got to spend this week with her and she gave me a lot of her free time.  Next year she will probably be off at college so I treasured the time we had this week.  Time with family and the people I love are things I cherish.  I love that she took the time to show me all these tea places!

No comments:

Post a Comment