Lion Heart Kombucha, Hero's Blend


 I was in Vancouver WA visiting family and I wanted to try some different kombuchas.  I found these at Chucks.  This kombucha is made in Portland.



From the website, 
"What is Dry Kombucha? 
*Lion Heart Dry Kombucha has the least grams of sugar per serving on the market.  
*We use only enough sugar in brewing to ensure a healthy culture
*Simply the healthiest kombucha on the market"


I tried two of the Lions Heart Kombucha while in Vancouver and while I liked them both, this one was my favorite.  I am a huge fan of hibiscus.  The tartness of the hibiscus plays out great with the bubbles of kombucha.  That may sound odd, but the fizz almost brings down the tart flavor.  It is hard to explain, but I like the tart hibiscus mixed in a kombucha.


I love that this kombucha is dry- I had never heard of dry kombucha before.  But, I absolutely love that it has less sugar...and 30 calories for the bottle is AWESOME!!!  I need to check with my local grocery store about carrying this kombucha.  If I am going to buy kombucha, I want the one with less sugar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment