Seattle's Best Coffee, Iced caramel Chai, Salt Lake City Utah




Flying into Utah was really beautiful.  I don't think I have ever been here before.  I enjoyed the ever changing landscape as we got closer to the airport.




Once we landed I was excited to scout the airport for a tea I had not tried before.  I found Seattle's Best Coffee and I sure I have never been there before.  So I stopped in for a iced chai.



I purchased a medium iced Chai Latte with Caramel, but wish I had bought a large.  It was really good.  And the caramel in there was a nice touch.

I looked on line to find the ingredients of the chai and I could not find anything. I did find that Starbucks is the parent company and that this coffee place started out as Wet Whiskers- an ice cream and coffee shop.  Interesting facts.



First time to Utah, that I can remember. 


No comments:

Post a Comment