Stash Retail Store, Tigard OR, Tea Flight

Mt Hood



Sisters day... we headed to visit the Stash store, just outside of Portland.  I wanted to see the Stash store when I saw that they also sold seasonal drinks.  Plus, it is a tea shop, why would I not want to stop in here!!


Out front!!!!  So excited to go inside....



We were able to view their warehouse from inside the retail store.


The had a little discount area too.


There were shelves and shelves of tea and tea supplies.





Lots of tea...loose leaf and bagged tea.



We had fun looking at all the products!!


When you came in there were sample teas too try as well.


The Organic Sunny Dandelion Root was actually pretty good. It had a chocolate taste to it.


                      

They was an area where they could make teas.  I was surprised to see they did tea flights.  Since we had the time, I decided to get a flight and try some of the Stash teas I was not familiar with.




There were two pages of teas that I could choose from to pick for the tea flight.


Did a flight of for teas for $17.00  Double Grey Portland Fog, Ruby Orange Ginger , Ruby Mist, and  Asian Pear Dragonwell (the three of us shared the drinks)



Sisters enjoying some fun tea together.  We have not had a girls weekend since around 1999 when my sister and her husband lived in Charlotte!  We have been together a lot since then, just not a girls weekend. 


The Double Grey Portland Portland Fog was my favorite I think.  I would add milk to that tea to make it a bit better.

                                       
We all made a few purchases...

Stash has so many flavors I had no idea about!!!



How fun are these????




No comments:

Post a Comment