TAZO Cocoa Mint Mate Tea





I tried a new tea today that I really liked.  Normally I am not a fan of chocolate tea...or so I thought. Lately I have been trying some chocolate teas that I like.  This is one of them.  This would be perfect as a dessert tea.  The mint was really good in it.  But, beware that Mate tea has higher caffeine than black tea.  You may not want to have this late in the day.

 I added some Torani salted caramel syrup to the milk and that didn't hurt the flavor either, hahaha.  It was terrific tasting!  I also use a 2% or higher milk- the higher the fat the more froth that you get.


I frothed some milk to go in this tea and it was wonderful!!  This is a really yummy tea, especially with the milk.

You want to heat the water to a boil and steep the tea for around 5 minutes.

Cocoa peel, yerba maté, peppermint, honeybush, natural flavors, spearmint, licorice root, vanilla extract

No comments:

Post a Comment