Di Tazza, Chai


While in Vancouver, my niece let me borrow her car, Dorthy, to run some errands.... And by run errands I mean going to Di Tazza for chai.  I love their chai. I think it is one of the top 5 best chai's I have ever had.  For sure the best in the Pacific North West.




Ahh, now that I have my chai, the next errand is to get a hair cut out here.  So glad I discovered Di Tazza a few years ago when I came to visit.  They also have coffee, breakfasts, pastries, soups, panini's, and other fun things to eat. 

What makes this chai so great you ask?  It is not overly spicy, it is super smooth and creamy.  It just has a great blend to it.  They say they get their chai from someone else, I am trying to buy some to take back home to Ohio. I have messaged them, but I am still waiting to hear if I can buy some chai....

No comments:

Post a Comment