Lion Heart, Wild Blueberry


 I was in Vancouver WA visiting family and I wanted to try some different kombuchas.  I found this particular Kombucha at Chucks.  This kombucha is made in Portland.


I liked the Oregon blueberries in this kombucha.  The flavors were very good.  I could taste the ginger too.  I love a hint of ginger in my kombucha.  I am a fan!!  And there are only 25 calories!!  They call it a dry kombucha.  They only put enough sugar in it to have a healthy culture.  I love that.  That extra sugar is definitely not needed....or wanted!

Also, a fun fact- their mother culture came from Russia in the 1980's and has never touched non-organic tea.

I was happy to try this kombucha on sale 2 for $5.00


I would love to see my grocery store carry this kombucha!

No comments:

Post a Comment