Day 35, featuring Voce Lemon Blueberry Lavender Tea


Day 35 of working from home.  I am fever free so I get to work!

Today I am featuring a new tea that I saw on Facebook.  Normally, I like to try a tea before I feature it. But, this one looked and sounded great- I just went for it this morning.

I ordered the sampler box.  Try 9 teas for $10.95- what a deal! As I was reading through the list I wanted to try them all.  But, as soon as I saw Lemon, Blueberry, Lavender I know that was the one.




From the website, "This tea is perfectly balanced and contains only three ingredients. Organic blueberries give it sweetness, and the organic lemon provides just the right amount of tartness. And, of course, the organic lavender that we source from the south of France lends an irresistible bouquet. Oui oui!
Ingredients: Organic blueberries, organic lemons, organic lavender.  Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Country of origin
Organic blueberries: USA
Organic lemons: USA
Organic lavender: France"

All the bags of tea I received were so full of tea goodies.  As soon as I opened up the Lemon, Blueberry, Lavender tea I could smell the lavender.  I could also see the blueberries and the lemon wedge.


This is an herbal tea, so my water temp was 212 degrees.  I also stepped for only 4 minutes, that way I could get another cup later in the day.  And I am so glad, this tea is incredible.  It is just the right blend of flavors.  I got all the notes- I got the lavender, the blueberry, and the citrus.  Not one flavor over powered the others.  They sang together.  This is a great tea!!!


I can't wait to try the other 8 flavors now.

Today, I had these two sisters come down to try some Taro Bubble Tea.  That is purple potato bubble tea!
#Ketteson
I continue to offer free tea to anyone who comes over while I am working from home.  Stop on in!




Sarah brought me this treat of pink milk- Sala Syrup, made with Hale's Blue Boy Brand Sala Syrup.  So fun to try new things. 

Find joy and give joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment