Storehouse Tea, Turmeric Blend



I ordered this tea from Cleveland.  I really enjoying trying local teas.  I was in Cleveland last year and tried to find this shop, but they were not open.  

Maybe someday I will get to visit the shop someday, but for now I will enjoy the tea that I had shipped to me.




This tea is beautiful- it's like art!!

illustration by Cathy Hunt 

Ingredients: Organic turmeric, Organic cinnamon, Organic orange peel, Organic ginger, Organic black pepper. 




Okay, so I put this tea in the tin and wrapped the tin in tape- I did not do a great job.  But, it is what's inside that counts!!  I am loving turmeric and trying new turmeric tea.  This one delivers!!

This is an herbal tea, so there is no caffeine.  You want your water temp to be over 200 degrees.  You can steep for 5-7 minutes. I steep on the lower end, so that I am sure to get two great cups of tea.


It has spicy notes, citrus notes, with ginger and pepper.  I love it!!  It makes me crave Indian food.  But, I decided to try it with chocolate and that was good too.


I did some serious taste testing!!  And more research is required.  I love these cookies.  The dark chocolate might be might favorite- but all three are great.  I love eating them with tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment