China Tea Small Green Mandarin, Lemon Lotus Tea

I am trying a new tea.  Something I found on line.

                  





 I see Rose, Lotus Leaves, Chrysanthemum, a lemon slice, and the cassia seeds



Okay, I saw this on line and couldn't help but order.  It was .95!!!  Granted it took almost 3 months to receive, but .95!!  I could not help myself- yes I know I have a tea problem, but the first step is to admit it,, right?






From the website.
"Origin: China. Net content (specification): 8g~10g Shelf life: 12 (months) Storage method: cool and dry Grade: High Grade. Type: Loose Herbs. Brewing: Each packet of tea can be brewed 3-4 times. Per teacup of 167~185 Fahrenheit for up to one minute. Rose & Roselle:It has the function of beauty, weight loss, conditioning and Rejuvenate. Roselle & Bing Ju: Roselle With beauty, slimming, antihypertensive effect, especially suitable for women to drink. Contains flavor acids, vitamin C, elderberry triglycerides, citric acid and other nutrients. Rose & Jasmine:Beauty, regular drinking can regulate bad breath, regulate mood, relieve stress.(Pregnant women should not drink.) Hawthorn & Chrysanthemum:Has good digestion and lipid-lowering effects. Rose & Lotus leaf:Strengthen fat metabolism, promote gastrointestinal flow, excrete toxins out of the body, you can easily maintain the graceful curves, make the body light and natural.Health Beauty. Longan & Red dates:It has the functions of improving cardiovascular circulation, stabilizing mental status, relieving stress and tension, and can be used for the treatment of anemia, post-illness frailty, and postpartum care of women."


Look at all these goodies!!!!  I love when I see chunks of goodness!  Real items, healthy items that are good for me and taste good too.


Working from home and trying this tea.

There is no actual tea in this- it's all herbal. It falls a little flat for me, despite what all is in it.  I might add it to plain black tea to give more body.

There are some citrus notes but it is light.  There is not a lot of flavor.  So, I would have to say I can not recommend this tea....but that is just me.  Maybe you will like the plainness of it.  Maybe you will blend it with another tea.  And if nothing else, it is really pretty.

****OKAY- UPDATE****  They said to let this tea steep for 1 minute.  I let my first cup steep for 5 minutes and I thought it was weak (see above).  But, then my second cup, had steeped about 15 minutes and it was really good.  I got all kinds of flavors and notes of rose and lemon, along with other notes, but I wasn't sure what the flavors are.  

Let this tea steep for at least 10 minutes!!  Let the flavors blend and mix together.


No comments:

Post a Comment