Bird & Blend Tea Co, Earl Grey Creme



Ceylon black tea, vanilla pieces, blue cornflowers, natural flavouring


As some of you may know, Bird & Blend is on my top 5 list of favorite tea companies.  And I have been loving really good Earl Grey teas.  This one is unique and different it has vanilla in it.  There is a whiff of bergamont- but it is faint.  So, if you don't care for bergamont in Earl Grey this may be the Earl Grey for you.  


I frothed my almond milk with some vanilla syrup. 


This is a black tea, so the water kettle was set for 212 degrees.  I also steeped for 3 minutes. I actually made 3 lattes out of the one serving of tea.


This tea has a great aroma. There is hint of vanilla.


I love this Earl Grey Creme!!!  It is wonderful tea.  It's rich and smooth and the vanilla has such a nice sweetness to it. I made a cup for my friend, Pam, when she stopped over.  She said she enjoyed it too.


Want to try?  Stop in!!  If the sign is out, you can get a free cup of tea!!
#KettlesOn

And you know I love showing you my Earl Grey.  You can follow him on Instagram, he has his own page, EarlGreyBestCat

Give joy and find joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment