Day 32 featuring The Republic of Tea, Hibiscus Blueberry

May the 4th Be With You 

 

Here we go with week 7! Day 32, featuring The Republic of Tea, Hibiscus Blueberry Loose leaf tea.




Ingredients
Tangy Nigerian hibiscus (flower), rosehips (fruit), apple (fruit), stevia (leaf), blueberry bits (fruit). Other Ingredients: Natural blueberry flavor


I've seen tins of Republic of tea in lots of shops, but only one place have I seen loose leaf tea.   I purchased this tea in Holmes County, Ohio.  http://walnutcreekcheese.com/

I like this tea, but I do taste the stevia leaves, so that is a draw back for me.  But, the aroma, you can't believe the blueberry aroma that happens when you open the bag of tea.  It's so fresh and delicious.

The sweetness of the blueberries play so well with the tartness of the hibiscus.  I love the fruitiness of this tea.  I just wish there was not stevia in it.


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy



No comments:

Post a Comment