Day 36, Featuring Golden Moon Tea- Masala Chai Latte



Day 36, We survived our 7th week of working from home!!!  I am fever free so I am cleared to work.

I discovered Golden Moon Tea when they placed a special on Facebook.  They were offering 3 teas for $3.  I jumped on trying their teas.  I have been super pleased with their teas- so I decided to feature them today!






Today I am brewing Golden Moon Teas- Masala Chai.  I frothed it with almond milk and maple syrup.  I think that chai always needs a "milk" and a "sugar"


There are so many goodies in this tea!!!

https://www.goldenmoontea.com/collections/loose-tea/products/masala-chai-tea

Organic Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom Pods, Organic Clove Buds, Organic Pepper



These tea is so delicious!!  You get all those great cardamom, clove, pepper and ginger notes. They play so well together.  And then the milk and sugar just elevates the drink.



We are working on boundaries....Poor Earl Grey loves to see what I am drinking, but never gets any.

I was super excited to see these gals!!  Rachel and I used to go to church together and I have not seen her in years.  Emily and I met at Beulah Beach.  Side note- Emily's mom and my dad were in youth group together growing up- and even went to Homecoming together.  It's such a small world!!


They wanted to try bubble tea but could not decided what flavor- so we made them all!!

Regular Bubble Tea, Mango Bubble Tea, Honeydew Bubble Tea, Lavender Bubble Tea, and Taro Bubble Tea.  Then we added bursting bubbles...so fun.  I love these ladies!

 #Kettleson Tea to go!

Find joy and give joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment