Tea Forte Mothers Day 2013


What is my mom getting for Mother's Day this year???  Something I got on sale in January. :)  A Tea Forte gift set.  A fun mug with delicious teas!!!!  Check out Tea Forte's special page on their website, they often have really good deals.  I recommend their bagged tea. they have a Harvest Apple Spice herbal  I really enjoy.  It appears that most herbal teas can be bought as tea loose in a canister for about $15.00 (35-50 servings) or but the loose leaf pouch for $7.00 (20-25 servings)  Mine came in the pryamid infusers- but maybe that was a special deal.
Tea Forte carries black teas, green teas, herbal teas, rooibos tea, white tea, oolong tea, iced tea, rare teas, organic teas, and MORE!

Next time I order from them I want to try the peppermint basil herbal tea.


nicely gift wrapped

The lid has a whole in it, so the leaf can stick out.  Tea Forte has a unique leaf at the top that attaches to the silken tea infuser/bag.  The leaf bends as well, so you can "hang" it on the side of the cup or mug.  I find it VERY clever.

- Peter Hewitt, Founder & CEO says this, "Our unique Silken-Tea-Infusers are individually hand crafted, and provide the world's finest method to brew a cup of tea. The open weave of the fabric allows the water to flow freely around the teas, allowing the tea leaves to unfurl and the flavors to mingle in the large open form of the infuser. We use only exquisite whole-leaf teas and rough cut herbs and our unique design allows the subtle flavors of these fine teas to infuse into the water. It's like brewing a pot of tea in your cup!
Unwrap the protective cover and stand the infuser in your cup. Pour boiling water in and exquisite tea starts to brew, the infuser maintains its elegant form, and the upward lifted leaf and cotton stem creates a handle. A feast for all the senses, Tea Forté is quite possibly the finest, most elegant cup of tea of all time."

mom is getting these fun flavors!!!!  I bought myself these teas and I am really enjoying them!

 

*Note- I purchased some loose leaf tea from Amazon.com for Christmas.  It was a Tea Forte sample pack and it was really awful.  I am not sure if it was old or what, but I would not recommend purchasing the Tea Forte tea from Amazon. What I have gotten from Tea Forte directly has been GREAT though!!  I highly recommend ordering from them directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment