TEAVANA Sevenberry Sangaria Rooibos Tea and ARGO Fruit Sangaria (Herbal)

one of my favorite loose leaf teas is Sevenberry Sangaria Rooibos Tea from Teavana.  Argo Tea has a herbal tea very similar called Fruit Sangaria

Description:
Get ready to be blown away by this breezy romantic blend of 'superfruits' inspired by the Spanish coastal cafes and bars that dot the shore. Whole sweet grapes, strawberries, raspberries, black currants, blueberries, cherries and elderberries- seven sweet fruits- frolic in the sun and create a dark fuchsia cup of fruit-filled flavor. Amazing and tantalizingly delicious when served over ice. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED
2 oz of Sevenberry Sangaria is $6.80...you can get 25-30 teaspoons per 2 oz. See the Teavana iblend photographed below

You can buy the Argo tea in the large bottle or in a sampler set.  I purchased the $9.95 
Fruity Teas Sampler Set to test the flavors.  I got Hibisus Apple, Charitea, and Fruit Sangaria.  I like all of them but the Charitea (it was cherry and reminded me of cough syrup).  In the sampler you get 1oz of each kind of tea, you can make about 12 cups of tea per pack.  Although I made about 24 of each, since I re-use the tea.  Fruit Sangria has ZERO CALORIES!


When I make my loose leaf tea I usually use my Teavana Perfect Teamaker.  I put in my teaspoons of tea, then fill with water and let it steep.  It is a Rooibos, so I add 1.5 teaspoons per 8 0z.  Since this makes 16 oz, I put in 3 teaspoons. I then steep for 5-6 minutes for a Rooibos.

I can set my teapot timer for 6 minutes.

as it steeps the water gets almost a dark purple, it is gorgeous!!!!  I store my loose leaf tea from Teavana in their tins. They are air tight and can store tea for almost a year...not that mine ever stays in the tin for that long!!!!

Once the tea is steeped, I put the teamaker on my mug and let the tea drain into the mug


Then I am all set for my tea!  I put the teamaker off to the side, with the leaves still in it. I can usually get at least 2 if not 3 cups out of the original leaves.

How beautiful is that color!  The tea is fruity and delicious!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment