TEA STORAGE

How do I store my tea?


I have showed you the great tea caddy that my dad made me for my bagged tea. * Note- you can order the tea caddy's that my dad makes.  He makes them for $60, plus shipping.  But where do I store my loose leaf tins???  In my thirty one rectangular storage  bins! And I do store my loose leaf in tins.  Air tight tins will hold keep the tea good for around a year. 

This bins are great for storing my tea tins in. And they are great to stack as well.  Since I don't have a walk in pantry, my tea is out to see.  It is nice to have access to all the tea.  I find that since it is right there I am a lot more likely to drink it.  I love my teas!!!!! 


What to do with the empty tea tins.... I use them as a decoration around my kitchen.



If you want to give me your old teas tins, I would be happy to add them to my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment