Tea Mugs at Audrey's Attic!!!!

 
Looking for a great tea mug?  I like old tea cups, but they don't hold a lot of tea.  While shopping in Orrville, OH at my favorite store, Audrey's Attic I ran across these adorable mugs.  Then I was stoked to find out that in the month of May, all mugs were 30% off!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!
 


 

These mugs were $11.99 and with 30% off, it made them around $9.00!  I admit I picked one up for my Aunt for her birthday- I plan on adding my favorite teas to the mug.  I also one for sister for Mothers Day.  I normally don't give my sisters Mother's Day gifts, but she is making Mother's Day dinner for everyone tomorrow.  I will give it to her as a "hostess/Mother's Day" gift. And I used my ishotpstark gift card ( http://ishopstark.com/gift-certificate-central) and got an even better deal.  A few months ago I got a $20.00 gift card for $3.00.   How great are deals like that?!  Today you can go on this website you can get a $30.00 Audrey's Attic gift certificate for $15.00!  This gift cards do not expire, but you do have to use the gift card all at one time. You will have NO trouble spending $30 there...the trouble will be stopping at $30.00 :)  I love Audrey's Attic!!!!!! 



Never been to Audrey's Attic??  You are missing out!!!!!  It has wonderful gifts, flowers, candles, antiques, bird houses, cards, rugs, Americana, etc.  Audrey is on Main Street in Orrville.  Check her out, and maybe get yourself a mug this month!!  Be sure to say hi to Audrey Merkle, the owner, and her 5 cats...Daisy, Bella, Blaze, Ash, and Henry.

1 comment:

  1. I got the bluebird mug from one of my special daughters and am drinking my afternoon tea out of it right now. Also, just came in from checking in my "my" baby bluebirds. Just hoping the sparrows don't find them!!!
    Love you, Kerrie
    mom

    ReplyDelete