Day 23, featuring Harney & Sons - Bangkok

Happy National Tea Day!!
Happy 94th birthday to the Queen of England!
Happy 91st birthday to my Uncle Jay.

Isn't she beautiful?!!!!

It's a big day with lots happening with lots happening.  

      

I am fever free, so I am good to work.  Can't believe it is day 23!!

I love this tea- I have it in loose leaf and in sachets...it's the same tea.   Both are full of the tea goodness.  As soon as you open the lid to the tin you smell the lemongrass and coconut.  It's great.



Green tea, lemongrass, coconut flavor, vanilla flavor, ginger flavor. Contains natural flavors


This is a green tea, so you want your water temp to be less than 200 degrees. I usually do 185 degrees.  You want to steep for 3 minutes.


This green tea is really good!!  It does not have that earthy green taste that some teas can have.  It has these great notes of vanilla, coconut, lemongrass, and ginger.  I enjoyed two cups of this tea today with my Uncle Jay bobblehead and my Buckingham Palace Guards.


I enjoyed the breakfast treat that my friend brought me yesterday.  It was really good with my tea.



My mom texted me that she was in town and wanted to grab a cup of tea.  I made her a Purple Mint tea from Kenya.  I thought since she lived in Kenya for a few months she would like this tea made in Kenya. ...and she did!!
#KettlesOn

Hope you are finding joy and giving joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment