Starbucks - Pineapple Matcha and Golden Ginger drinks


I was not able to get Earl Grey to hear his mask.

I took a break from being home to get some groceries...


I used my Thieves, Young Living Wipes, and headed into Walmart.




I was looking for a refreshing drink on the way home, so I stopped at Starbucks.  I saw these new drinks- I could not decide which to get, so I got a small one of each.

They were soooo good!!!  And yes, I am still recovering from my fall.  The bruising and swelling crept down my face, but I promise my face does not hurt.


From the website, "Our premium matcha green tea shaken with flavors of pineapple and ginger along with coconut milk and ice for a delicious beverage to uplift your day."

This matcha pineapple drink it really good.  It is more pineapple and ginger than Matcha, which I enjoy.  I am not sure how much health benefit is actually in this one, but It is very tasty.



From the website. "Our golden ginger blend with turmeric essence shaken with flavors of pineapple and ginger, coconut milk and ice for a delicious beverage to lift up your day."

This one was my favorite of the two- and I know I recreate this one at home.  I really enjoy the turmeric and ginger in this one with the splash of pineapple.


These are both good and refreshing.  But, I will be looking for ways to make them from home without all the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment