Teapot face mask from DeBunny's Aprons on Etsy

I got a new face mask!

I have to say I spent over 2 hours going through Etsy looking for someone who had a tea pot or tea cup face mask.  I finally found one...and I love it!










How cute are these tea pots?  The lady who makes these face masks said she collects tea pots and her finance proposed to her using a tea pot.  I love that!


The mask was $6.00 (plus shipping) and I was pleased the quality and workmanship.  Shipping was really fast too.  Instead of elastic, she uses hair ties, they work great.  The material is super soft. 

Also FREE SHIPPING if you spend over $35!  A great deal if you are buying for a bunch of people.

She has lots of designs to pick from.  She is super friendly and helpful.




Earl Grey likes this one better than my cat face mask, lol.

If  you are looking for a nice mask, check out DeBunny's Aprons on Etsy

This just in...I have a friend who ordered 6 from DeBunny!!  So happy to be able to give her some new business.


No comments:

Post a Comment