Tea Guest for Bird and Blend, Dark Choc Chili Chai


What have you learned during this time?  We have had lots of time to be at home and to learn about ourselves and grow.  Are you doing that- learning and growing?  As a Christian, I need to take this time to spend more time with God and be in His Word more. I admit I have not done that like I should or could.  But, I need too.   I need to take this extra time to do that, this time is a gift .  I already learned that I need to think of other first, what more does God have to teach me in this time?

  
You all know I love tea (and my love language is gifts),  so I have been using tea and giving to reach others.  Each morning since we have been sheltering and working from home I do a live feed on Facebook and I feature a different tea.  I then invite people to stop by and try the tea.  I have had several take me up on it.  They stay on the porch, but it is a small way to encourage and be a blessing.  Go ahead and laugh, but to me it is a small way to minister and show love.  And people seem to love to stop by – try the tea and say hi.  All are welcome to come and have tea to go!  

I made this sign- If it is on the front door, stop in for tea!!



My mom was the first to stop over and have tea to go!!

We stayed distant, but she is ALWAYS allowed in my house :)



She brought me some almond milk and I made her one of my favorite chai teas.

I have blogged and bragged about this tea before and I even featured it the other day.  I love this Dark Choc Chilli Chai!  


While we are social distancing I am offering FREE tea to anyone who stops in.  Wait on my porch and I will make you the tea of your choice to go.

Since I started this I have had around 15 different people stop in.  It's been fun to see the variety of people from different parts of my life.  I have had 3 classmates stop in (YEAH CLASS OF 1990), 3 relatives come by, 2 current co-workers, 1 former co-worker, and several people from church.  I am waiting for the person I have never met to show up, lol! 
  

#Kettleson

Please feel free to stop in and get a FREE cup of tea.


Hope you are finding joy and giving joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment