Day 25 featuring Tea Dude Jasmine Oolong


Day 25 of working from home....I'm fever free and good to go!!

 


This tea is from Medina, Ohio.

This is an oolong tea- it's a mix of black and green tea.  It is not straight oolong.  But, I have seen this before when black and green are mixed it is sometimes considered an oolong.  

When you have a mix of teas, you want your water temp to be following the lightest tea- in this case, you would heat to the temp you would for green tea.  I would not go over 180 degrees.

I would steep for 3-4 minutes.


This tea has a nice light jasmine aroma.  It is not overpowering or too strong.

The notes in this tea are light too.  You get a subtle tea flavor with light jasmine mixed in.  It is really nice.  I enjoy the flavors.  


Please feel free to stop in and ask for a cup of this tea- or any tea to go!!  It's all free!

Caden Race came by and got some bubble tea for this 13th birthday!

#Kettleson

I hope  you are finding joy and giving joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment