SMITH Masala Chai



About this Tea
To Indians, chai means sweetly spiced tea served with foamed milk. Ours combines second flush Assam teas with pungent ginger root, cassia, black pepper, cloves and cardamom to create a rich and spicy brew worthy of any chai wallah.

Ingredients
Second flush Indian Assam, ginger root, cassia bark, black and pink peppercorns, cloves and cardamom.

Preparation
For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to a boil. Steep five minutes. Savor your new status as a wallah



loose tin $11.99 - It is also available in sachets or loose packs.

While at my sisters I enjoyed a wonderful cup of Chai.  I love this tea.  And I know I say this everytime, but it bares repeating.  When making Chai you NEED to add milk and sugar!  Chai is the ONLY tea I add sugar too, I think it is required :)  It really does change the taste for the better.

3 comments:

  1. If you like chai's I would love for you to try my chai's I have. I have a small organic Australian tea business and would love you too have a look :) I have my chai's more than anything( though they take me a life time to make!)

    www.facebook.com/teaforwho
    teaforwho.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered your tea in May and I still have not recieved it. I have sent you numerous emails, but have not heard back from you. I am not sure how else to contact you.

      thanks

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I just placed an order! Can't wait to try

    ReplyDelete