CARIBOU- Mint Verbena with Gloria Jean's Peppermint Mint tea


I have started making iced tea and leaving it in a pitcher in the work fridge.  I just grab what ever herbal tea bags I have and throw 3-4 of them in the gallon pitcher and add water.  Today I had two Caribou Mint Verbena tea bags, one Gloria Jean Peppermint Mint tea bag, and another generic mint tea bag.
I am a fan of Gloria Jean's Peppermint Tea.  It is light and refreshing.



I really like the Caribou Mint Verbena- it reminds me of a tea my grandparents used to bring back from Switzerland.


Add 3-4 herbal tea bags ( I let the tea bags sit in the pitcher until I empty it out.  Herbal tea does not get bitter when sitting in the water)


FIll up the gallon pitcher, put in the fridge and ejoy in about 8 hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment