Kolbeh with Perisan Tea








While in Washington with my sister we visisted this Lebanese restuatant.  It was good, not outstanding, but good.  I asked for tea- thinking they may have something fun.  She said that they had a persian tea, I got all exited to try it.  Boy, was I disappointed, it tasted like any other boring black tea.  This is not something I would run out and try again.  The food was good- nothing wrong with it, but just not what I was thinking.  My sister said last time she was there the buffet was completely different, so I am sure it varies, I probaly just was there on a day when they did not have things that interested me.  I did like the humus and the fun cilantro dish that is pictured above though.


Conveniently located across from PCC Sylvania on Capitol Highway and just minutes from I-5. Kolbeh's excuisite food is the talk of the town with an amazing selection of Middle Eastern & Mediterranean flavors.

Our address is:
11830 SW Kerr Parkway
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
CALL: 503.245.1662

No comments:

Post a Comment