Rocky Mountain Sereni Tea Pumpkin Pie

Looking for a fun drink???  I made one!!!


I picked up Pumpkin Spice whip cream made with coconut at Aldhi.  I also decided to try my Pumpkin Pie tea from Sereni Tea.  I picked up this tea from Estes Park while on vacation.


This is an herbal tea, so your water temp can be over 200 degrees.  You will also want to steep for about 4 minutes.


There are some really delicious items in this tea...apples, carrots, hibiscus, cinnamon, cardamom, etc.  You can see the chunks of fruit and pieces.  This is real food, which gives real flavor.


Look at this cuppa!!!


This tea is great.  With the cinnamon and cardamom you get the warming sense like a chai, but, you also have the fruity flavors from the apple and the tart of the hibiscus.  Then there is the under tone of pumpkin. It is delicious!! The notes play so well together.


The star on top of this tea is the whip cream!!  You get the coconut so clearly, almost more pronounced than the pumpkin spice- and I am okay with that.  I love coconut!  The heat from the tea did melt the whip cream quickly, so you have to drink fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment