Colorado Kombucha

In Colorado for vacation and looking for kombucha to try....

I have had Wild Tonic before and I am a fan.  The bottles are super pretty too.  It was kind of hard to toss.  My friends in CO, recycled it for me, so I didn't feel to guilty getting rid of it.

The flavors in this kombucha are fresh and popping.  I love it!


 



This one was just okay.  I really liked he lavender flavor, but the base notes were nothing special.  Kind of fell flat for me.  I did love that the entire can as only 40 calories.


The weather was constantly changing while I was in CO.  The skies were amazing to watch.


I saw Elk while in CO.  I was hoping for more wild life, but this was it.  But, I'll take it.


Excited to check out the kombucha at the local Brighton, CO grocery store.  I love love love finding local kombucha.


This store also had some unique fruit too.





This kombucha is form Boulder CO- fitting I am in CO when I tried it.

I found it super refreshing and delicious.  I wish this one was local to me.  This was my favorite of the three I tried.  They get 5 tea cups out of 5 for sure!!!




Ranking of the kombucha....

 Mortal Kombucha for the win

 Wild Tonic came in 2nd 

 Bu came in third 

No comments:

Post a Comment