Sugar Shack, Arnold Palmer, Estes Park


After taking a short river walk we decided to do some tourist shopping.  I grabbed another tea for the road.  The 32 oz Arnold Palmer- was big, way to big!  I should have never ever drank it all.  I almost burst on the way home.  


But the Arnold Palmer was really good.  The iced tea was unsweetened and lemonade was sweet, it was a great combo...and price was good too.




We did the river walk.  It was fun and the views were incredible.  I loved spending the day with my friends Carrie and Rachel and their granddaughter/niece for the day.  We laughed, we chatted, I drank lots of tea, we had a great time.




We also found a cute little park for Mali to play in.  This was a great way for her to get some energy out, so she would sleep on the two hour ride home.  And she did sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment