Estes Park Tea Kind Coffee, Strawberry Cardamom Kombucha



 


While in Colorado we headed to Estes Park.  Along the way to Estes, we stopped at a farm/orchard.

It was beautiful!  We saw animals, pumpkins, apples, and all sorts of fall-like items.




I love the colors of fall!!!





We then headed to lunch.  Goodfellas Diner was a nice stop for an omelette and iced tea.

Longmont is a cute town.  I enjoyed our stops there.


Then were were off to Estes.  The drive was just breath taking!  The blue sky, the white clouds, and the scenic mountains.


When we got to Estes I wanted to find all the tea places I could.  We found Kind Coffee.  

The funny thing was, I posted a pic of me at Kind Coffee.  A friend in Ohio saw it and I got a text, that her sister, who lives in Estes, loves this coffee place.

Her sister used to live in Orrville, so I knew her too.  I just missed meeting her there.  That would have been a hoot.  She texted me then to see if I was still there, but sadly we were already on our way home.  It has been three years since I have seen Jo.  I would have been shocked to see her at the coffee shop.





I ordered their house made Strawberry Cardamom Kombucha.  It was really good.  I loved it.

I gave it four out of five tea cups.  The only reason it was short a tea cup was the price. I thought it was too much money- $6.50 for a small and $8 for a large.


This is a cute shop.  I found it very inviting.


The have a large variety of drinks. They also have sandwiches and burritos. 




Behind the coffee shop is this great walk way.  It even started to snow while we were walking.  It was beautiful.  We walked along the river and looked for Elk.


On the way home I was excited to see an Elk.  We were hoping to see lots of them, but I would take the one.  We were told that Elk come down the mountain and hang out all over town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment