Bombay Sitar and Massala Indian Tea (chai)

I was so excited when Charlie and Robin invited me to meet them for Indian food....and Indian tea


 

http://www.bombaysitar.com/

Bombay Sitar Restaurant

 
4633 Belden Village St Nw Canton, OH 44718
(330) 493-0671 · $ · indian
 

Hours

  • Mon - Fri11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Sat11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Sun12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Description

"Welcome to Bombay Sitar, home of the finest Indian cuisine. If you've never before experienced Indian cuisine, you are in for a treat. We offer a richly-varied menu of fresh, natural ingredients, wholesome sauces and flavorful spices. All of our food is natural and freshly-prepared daily on the premises with no additives or preservatives."
 
 

Indian Massala tea...you get this cup and a refill for $1.95.  This tea was very good.  It was a perfect temperature...I was able to drink it right away and not have to wait for it to cool.  It was not overly sweet as some chai can be,  it was a very very good cup of tea! It pairs great with spicy food.  I think every time I drink Chai tea from now on that I may crave Indian food.
 

appetizer

Charlie ordered 3 different meals and we shared them...sooo good!


My friends Robin and Charlie...the ones you hear so much about in my blogs!!!  What a wonderful night.  Full of laughter, good food, friendship, and delicious tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment