ice fishing tea???

 If you know me at all you know I love cold weather!  I also like to fish.  So what to do but mix the two.  My friend Robin- that you all read about on here, that loves tea...well her husband, Charlie likes to fish.  So we went ice fishing after that polar vortex ice freeze we had when it had been -10 degrees out. 

 What tea to take???  Stash Blueberry Superfruit.  Right tea, wrong container!  It was not insulated, so at first it was so hot I could not hold the thermos- so I added my homemade cozy.  Then once it was okay to hold, it was freezing and soon became iced tea.  But, still a very good choice for fishing :)

http://www.stashtea.com/Stash-Tea-Company-Blueberry-Superfruit/dp/B005CRMY28

 Charlie had to "chop" us a hole.  The ice was about 6"-7" thick.  We fished with wax worms for almost two hours and did not even get a nibble.  Oh well, it was a beautiful night in the the 30's.  It snowed and we had fun!  We sent Robin a photo of us fishing and she sent us back a photo of the roaring fire she was sitting in front of at home.  THANKS ROBIN!!!

 fun night!  We will try again, but maybe in the day time.  I think I will bring the same tea, just in a different container.

No comments:

Post a Comment